Saturday, August 15, 2015

See how they hack a car

I've been finding the videos on how the guys in the last post hack and control a car. I thought they only got to lock and unlock the car, well that's pretty scary.

They got on the next level, disabled the steering system, take control off the wheel and the most horrible thing, they even disabled the braking system. And they did this to a jeep on a Highway. Yes. The highway. 

Pheww.. I'm lucky to only drive an old proton saga. No need to worry for someone remotely control my car. And guys... Never forget to bring your steering lock.

See the video below


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me here. Anything. I will answer as I know

Popular Posts

Recent Posts


air asia bloggers community

Unordered List

Text Widget

Pages

Total Pageviews

My Blog List