Sunday, September 6, 2015

Mahkota Dewa : A fruit of god?

mahkota dewa tree
 "Mahkota Dewa" scientifically named Phaleria Macrocarpa translated into English as "the god's crown" . This fruit origins from New Guinea Indonesia and famously known in Indonesia and Malaysia as a fruit with many benefits from stems, shell and leaves.

These pictures were taken in my parent's backyard in Terengganu, Malaysia. They planted and process these miracle fruit for their own consumption. No wonder they have a great health and still look young despite of their age.











Scientific studies had been performed and proved certain medical benefits of "Mahkota Dewa" namely Read More >>>


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me here. Anything. I will answer as I know

Popular Posts

Recent Posts


air asia bloggers community

Unordered List

Text Widget

Pages

Total Pageviews

My Blog List